Monday, January 13, 2014

2014! Already! Chocolate Balls - Yummy and Easy!

I have not posted for a while - a long while. I took a long break from the computer and joined a bible study and really wanted to put the majority my time, into the Word, my bible study, my husband and my family! It's good and healthy to take breaks from technology.

2014 - already! The year did not exactly start how I had planned, but I am still giving God thanks and praise. Looking forward to a year of good health!

Here is a quick and easy recipe. I did not do any measuring. Sometimes I open the pantry and just start tossing things into the food processor and for the most part they turn out very yummy!

Raisins. Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Raw Cashews 

Honey, Cacao powder, Coconut oil - all Raw

Mix together in the food processor, roll into balls!

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very yummy!!
    Glad to see you blogging again; but time with The Lord does come first doesn't it??!!
    Peace & Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete