Friday, May 3, 2013

Raw! Raw! Raw! - Just Eat it!!!!


Summer is here - well almost for the most part the warmer weather is here - now hopefully it stays!

Time for planting and eating good home grown local food!

I wish I could grow mangoes, I love mangoes! Oh well, honestly lunch can be so easy, a little imagination and in 5 minutes or less you can have an extremely satisfying lunch!

Green juice!


Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Apple


















Salad - Anything Goes

Avocado
Mango
Cucumber
Red Pepper
Yellow Pepper
Glorious Greek - Raw Dressing






More Salad

Strawberries
Mixed Greens
Sprouts
Balsamic/Olive Oil











Healthy is so tasty! I love spring/summer - I can not wait for the farmers market.

What's in your favourite salad?





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and you are so right, just do it! That is the mindset!!
    My salads lately have been smothered in fruity dressings made with 2-3 ingredients. Keeping it super simple over here lately. But I have been overdosing on massive raw soups every morning. Soooo good. The kids keep saying, "You are having ANOTHER raw soup???"
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete